We are seeking an experienced Law Clerk / Paralegal to join our team to provide overall support in our immigration consulting firm.
- Preparing submission pack
- Drafting legal documents
- Responding to client enquiries
- Monitoring deadlines
- Tracking and monitoring ongoing cases and submitted applications
- Updating company’s social media accounts
- Performing various administrative duties
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a law firm or legal department
- Bachelor’s Degree / Paralegal Certificate/ Law Clerks Certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional Ukrainian or Russian preferred)
- High computer proficiency including Adobe and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Ability to work collaboratively and multi-task
- Detail oriented, highly organized with a proactive approach to work.
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Language: Ukrainian, Russian (Preferred)
Marek Szajna, CEO, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant