The Ukrainian Canadian Congress is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated summer student with a broad set of skills to support the ongoing work of Canada’s national voice of the organized Ukrainian Canadian community at our Winnipeg Head Office.
Full time hours ($12 hr for 9 weeks) starting as soon as possible
- Development and implementation of archive management program
- Digitalization of archival and heritage documents and images
- Development and implementation of community awareness activities
- Provide general office administrative support, including inquiries from general public.
- Experience working with community organizations and individuals
- A keen understanding of the Ukrainian Canadian community in Canada
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian. French an asset
Applicants should send their resume, three reference along with a cover letter addressed to
Ihor Michalchyshyn, Chief Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday April 28, 2016